Queen Aine Needs Your Help
The Queen of the fairies rules over the land and guards the wildlife of Lissan with a loving hand. But Hazel, her right-hand fairy, has gone missing. Journey deep into the ancient wood to help Queen Aine find her.
Discover clues and solve puzzles as you explore the Wildflower Meadow and Owl Sanctuary. But beware! Trolls lurk in a nearby cave. Be sure to take care on your adventure.
Education through Entertainment and Activity
The Lissan Legends Trail is a unique interactive children’s trail located in the ancient woods of the Lissan Estate, Co Tyrone.
As you progress along the trail, you will learn about the mythical folklore and legends that spread across the land and helped give Lissan it’s name.
The Fairy Classroom and Library located in the woods are where the fairies continue to tell their stories.
Admission £4 per person (Adults & Children)
Babies under 1 are FREE
1 hour – approximately
Open Weekends (April to June)Saturday & Sundays 11am to 4pm (Last trail entry)
Open Daily (July & August) 11am to 4pm (Last trail entry)
What to Know
- Free parking.
- Please remember to have your booking confirmation with you.
- Upon arrival collect your interactive trail maps from the Coffee Dock.
- Please dress appropriately for varying weather conditions. Wellies or boots are advisable in wet weather.
- The trail is not ideal for prams or wheelchairs. Paths are created from gravel.
- Dogs welcome – but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- The Coffee Dock offers drinks and snacks. Picnic tables are available.